Summer Travel Packing LIST to feel Safe + Stylish
|Hey Style Community, |
Now that SUMMER is fully upon us, you might be wondering: Where can we Travel Now, and what to PACK so we feel safe + comfortably stylish?
With all of the rules and regulations, figuring out if we should, and where we can travel to at the moment is no easy task. There are many ways to research your destination, the precautions and measures in place to ensure your safety.
My family just returned from a road trip to visit friends in the charming town of Chattanooga, Tennessee with a detour to DollyWood. We departed only after calling ahead to check on every detail including COVID health screening and temperature checks. Our hotel staff greeted us eagerly, happy to have guests and be back at work, squirting us with hand sanitizer and requiring masks everywhere.
Packing for Your Adventures: Knowing we would be driving, my first thought was well, I’ll just chuck in a few more pair of shoes, what’s the harm? (NO BUENO!) With several stops, we would be packing and unpacking the car so bringing too many shoes (travel nemesis) and other items I wouldn’t wear, would not be beneficial.
Streamlining is key for any type of travel packing. If you’re thinking of taking a little time for a safe and fun refresh, I got your back with what to pack!
My Packing List: (6 day trip)
– white tank top
– black lace knit T-shirt
– orange, yellow, navy knit top
– navy puff sleeve top- blush striped maxi dress- black knit scoop neck tank dress
– short denim jean skirt- distressed white straight cropped jeans
– navy & charcoal print wide leg cotton pants- black cropped jogger pants
– charcoal draped ruffled cardigan- swim suit + pareo cover-up (doubles as an evening wrap)
– 2 large square silk scarves- jewelry: 2 sets each of small necklaces, earrings, stretchy bracelets and one leather cuff
– white & grey Teva platform sandals- black & tan Steve Madden platform sandals w/ molded foot bed- black, pink & red New Balance ‘chic’ running shoes
Click to watch my VIDEO more for ideas on what to pack for your next adventure: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFOBtTZqV58